- to protect and moisturize your lips
- to smooth over patches of dry skin for instant relief from dryness
- as a balm for diaper rash
- to administer on minor cuts and grazes, especially for kids (since most of the time all they really need is a distraction to feel better)
- I’m not quite sure if it’ll work on soothing eczema or getting rid of the irritation and itchiness stemming from insect bites, but if you do try it out and have favourable results, you MUST let me know! :)
How to use:
Uncap the tin and using your finger tips, rub the surface of the balm to melt it slightly. Again with your finger tips, smooth the balm onto your lips, or wherever it is on your body that needs some moisture or care. You can also scrape some using a clean spoon if you like, particularly if you’re using it to treat your baby’s diaper rash. I’ve tossed this balm into my all-day handbag and it hasn’t melted on me yet. :p
Keep in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight (a drawer in your dresser would be ideal). Use within 1 year of purchase.
Cocoa butter, yellow beeswax, apricot kernel oil, camellia oil, macadamia nut oil, jojoba oil, rosemary oleoresin.