No products in the cart.
Here’s a running list of the positive feedback I have been receiving from people who have tried my soap. If you have a good story to share, please leave a comment anywhere on the site or e-mail me, and I’ll add them to this section too. Thanks!
- “…I’ve been suffering from acne & redness on face over a few years, nothing I’ve tried help but your soap. Within 1 week of usage (‘Dreamtime‘ & ‘Goat milk & honey‘), my acnes stop coming out, irritation on my face after washing has stopped and I can’t believe, acnes has left me (now just remaining some small scars for healing). They never come out anymore! Thank you very much, I believed it’s the natural ingredients in your soap that would not irritate sensitive skins like mine, plus, it leaves a soothing smell in the room. P.S: the soaps also relieved me from past few months worries, but now i know i can prepare for my wedding in March without acnes bothering me anymore :)” – Nicole Shee (22 January 2012)
- “…Honestly we’ve spent like thousands already trying to treat her (mother-in-law) sudden bad burst of eczema…..even went to numerous skin specialists….still nothing good comes out of those visits….till i took those 2 Goats Milk and Patchouli from you…..sooooooo happy that it worked out for her and my FIL, SIL & even their maid are all praising your soap….loving it to bits….receive great feedback from my client as well….she ordered from you after my recommendation and she told me also that her eczema has reduced a lot…..” – Nik Iyza (2 December 2011)
- “I’m loving the dry relief oil so far and the “choc orange” smell is divine!” -Eleanor Nasrudin (14 November 2011)
- “Just wanted you to know that my hubby used Summer Fizz for the first time today and he enjoyed your soap! It lathers really well and smells heavenly – and best of all, his skin isn’t dry after! I’ll definitely be back for more! :) – Amy Ng (30 October 2011)
- Wonderful Showers With Kinder Soaps – blogpost by Adino Chang (29 August 2011)
- “My girls have been using your goats milk with honey for 1 month, their eczema cured. Now I have to cut a small pieces to keep in the zip lock bag so that I can have the soap with us when we are traveling. I am using Clarity, and your soap moisture level also fantastic, all this while, after shower, I need to apply lotion to my skin, if not, my skin will feel dry and itchy. But after 2 weeks with your soap, I try not to put on lotion, and I don’t feel itchy at all.” -Melysa Yeap, 4 January 2011
- “Husband ran out of his usual Protex soap so he curiously used the only other soap in the bathroom – my DreamTime. (My husband) is a pretty manly man – he came out of a spa hating it because it makes him smell like a girl. But he loves Dreamtime, said it reminds him of the soaps from Russia he used in his childhood. I used it mainly as a convenient cleanser for my face in between waking up and bed time. The difference is amazing. Love the smooth texture of my skin and my face feels moisturized without being oily.” -Shaza Hakim, Partner and Creative Lead, Stampede Design, 7 October 2010
- “The soap (Ed: she bought the Cocoa Butter soap) arrived the day after you shipped it! I love the careful packaging and the cute note. (…) I loved the clean feeling and the after smell. And I noticed that it eliminates my BO like really effectively! I forgot to spray the perfume yesteday and I still smell good at the end of the day. (…) it makes my skin really smooth and silky, will definitely order again in the future.” -Farah, 24 February 2010
- “Hi Michelle. Thank you for the wonderful soap and for adding two extra bars into the mix. (Ed: Mike bought a dozen bars) Every time I use your soap I feel like I am in a 5 star spa… that is the only place where I have used soap this fine. :-)” -Michael Reining, founder of MindValley LC
- “My aunt bought us some of your soaps to try. I’ve been using the Goats Milk and Patchouli Soap for about 2 weeks and I love it. A few ‘long term’ itchy spots on my legs cured and recovered. No more scratching!” –Ad, 16 January 2010
- “I just wanted to let you know that the soaps i bought from you were nice to use (thought you might like some feedback). I especially liked the cocoa butter one, which was very rich in lather and very moisturizing. It’s a big chunk of a bar, so it’s good for use.” -Chew Wei Lin, 7 October 2009
- “(I am) currently using the goat’s milk for my son’s problematic skin (eczema) and it’s showing results after 1 month.” -P C Low, 25 September 2009