Category Archives: Blog

Now Undergoing Final Testing – Smoothing Hair Serum for Dry, Coarse Hair

my hair before and after using hair serum

We’re in the final stages of testing a brand new product – a nourishing, smoothing hair serum for dry, coarse hair. See before and after photos here!

Thank You For The 2017 That Has Been

Phew, what a year it has been…! I personally felt like it was one where Kinder Soaps was forced to “grow up” – or maybe it was me who experienced it. :) There were many ups and downs, the biggest and most tumultuous being the dreaded GMP audit in April, and having the shop raided in […]

Thank You For Helping Us Minimise Plastic Usage!

Hello everyone! I’ve decided to take a bit of a breather from the work grind to write instead. Most of you are probably aware of our efforts to reduce our reliance on plastic, especially when it comes to packaging our soap. In 2014 we began selling our soap in beeswax cotton wraps, which are made […]

Our Soap Sampler Pack Has Been Changed

We have decided to offer two 50g bars of soap for our Sampler Pack, instead of the three 33g slices. We noticed that most new customers were usually comparing 2 types of soap–and on top of that, having slightly larger soap slices gives them the opportunity to have a slightly longer trial period for each piece. The […]

Soap Bars Now Bear Their Names!

Today we received an extra special parcel – one that will help you identify your soap bars right away, even without a shred of packaging on them.

Revised Opening Hours: 11am till 4pm

Hey everyone, just a very quick note that we have revised our shop hours to be as follows: 11am – 4pm Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays Closed on public holidays Do give us a call at +603-77320955 before you decide to drop by, so that we can ensure that one of our Sunshines will be available to […]

New Wholesale Price List for 2017

Just a quick heads up that this is now available on our Wholesale Page for download. Bearing in mind that our new palm-free formulations will be gradually introduced to our stock, the retail prices will be changed only once existing stock has been sold out, and revised formulations are available for sale. You will also […]

Of Surfing And Getting Out Of One’s Comfort Zone

michelle's diary entries for Jan 2017

A 13-day solo trip to Philippines that gifted me some precious, life-changing experiences.

Kinder Soaps Is Going Palm-Free in 2017

We are officially going to rework ALL our soap formulations to completely exclude palm oil from now onwards. Find out what this means for you, us, and our environment.